Friday, November 14, 2008

Safe in Melbourne


Jess and I have safely arrived in Melbourne. Our trip started with a early morning drive to Adelaide (5 hours away). We hung out and went to beach for a little. The weather has been quite hot and even though we did not swim, very few things beat a barefooted walk along the shore...Aw!

After a dinner with her uncle Steven and aunt Valmie. We hit the sack and 9:30. The cab was set to arrive at 4:30. Jess shares my love for the thriftiness, therefore she booked us the early morning flight. The touched down at 8:00 and we got our first glimpse of Melbourne. Unfortunately, it was a rainy glimpse. The dreary overcast mixed with the early rise drove us to bed at noon once we arrived at her cousin's place.

We woke up after they got home from work and we went out for a nice dinner. Today we plan to hit up the farmer's market. This is eliciting much excitement for me. I wonder what strange fruits and vegetables I will find? You and I will have to wait to find out!

No comments: