Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aussie Food: The Classic Aussie Burger

Now, before you judge what you are about to see, let me assure you that it is awesome! The combinations of ingredient sound silly, but they go quite well together. I remember the first time I saw the massive sandwich and thought, "Really? You put lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, cheese, pineapple, fried egg, and beetroot on a burger?" This is not something I've made up. This is how the Aussies eat burgers.



"How does it fit your mouth?" you ask. Well, not too well, but somehow, it works. You simply squeeze the front of the burger, either pushing the ingredients towards your mouth or out the back. Make sure you have a firm grip on the entire burger to prevent loss of any of the essential ingredients. I know that I'm a convert to the Aussie burger. I challenge you to try it. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: