Friday, February 13, 2009

Next Leg

I left Broome and spent one last night with Erin in Perth. It was great to see here again after all these years. Even though we've barely spoken in the seven years since her departure from the states, it was as if no time had passed, except for her four year old daughter Chevy. I had a great time with her and Damian and I will definately keep in touch now.

The next morning I flew to Adelaide and stayed with Jess's Aunt Valmie and Uncle Steven. Sharon was there as well, which was great. After a month away, it was great to see my Aussie family again.

The next morning, Jess and I flew to Brisbane, then later to Mackay in Queensland. After four flights in three days, I managed to go from one end of Australia to the other.

The east coast will make the bulk of my future travels. I should be out here until June. Were I will go between then and now is unclear. I need to find work soon! Hopefully my shoulder won't limit me too much. Leg two of my travels has begun!

No comments: