Monday, September 1, 2008

Introduction to Aaron's Assonant Adventures in Australia

Welcome readers to my first ever blog!

As the title implies, this is going to chronicle my one year adventure down under. As I plan to post something almost everyday (although, planned ambitions of this type often fall flat) there shall be a variety of categories for my blog posts. I assume that most of the readers have not been to Australia before or least know little about the country. For those that have been or know much about Australia, I appologize for my assumptions of your ignorance. There shall be the following types of posts on here: 1) whacky Aussie slang 2) Whacky Aussie culture oddities, including food choices, behaviors, hats 3) Chronicles of my travels and experiences 4)Random essays on random things with loose (contrived) tie-ins to Australia

Read on and enjoy. You are about to take a journey.

Behold the build-up.

2 comments:

Paul said...

You didn't mention Aussie libations....

Plant Person said...

Isee that there will also be "Whacky" spellings!