Monday, April 26, 2010

KFC's Double Down

Hold on to your butts people. You've had a sandwich right? Of course you have. I don't know about you, but I didn't think the whole concept of a sandwich could be improved upon. I mean, it's a sandwich...Well, that was until I saw a commercial for a revolution and not that crappy Decemberist Revolution of 1825...I'm talking the real deal here, the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution of Sandwiches.

What is better than sliced bread? NO BREAD!!

That's right. KFC has rejected bread. How did they do it you ask? They replaced bread, with two pieces of fried chicken. The Double Down: the Colonel's Sandwich Manifesto. Fried chicken, bacon, two types of cheese, creamy colonel sauce and then more fried chicken. This is better than sliced bread....it's a coronary.

1 comment:

MyCheekyMonkey said...

I now know what you are talking about and I think it's kind of wrong. I feel this way DESPITE the fact that I know that realistically this cannot be that much different than a two-piece chicken meal with mashed potatoes.